|Address:||4512 Bergenline Ave, Union City, NJ 07087, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Monday:||5:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||5:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||5:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Thursday:||5:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Friday:||5:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||5:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||6:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Mi Bella Colombia is located in Hudson County of New Jersey state. On the street of Bergenline Avenue and street number is 4512. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (201) 348-4601. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Mi Bella Colombia quickly are 40.779618 ,-74.0231828
Netflix Street Food Latin America introduced me to The Best Colombian Dish, Colombian Tamales.....
1. Colombian Tamales are Huge and Flavorful. It's like Puerto Rican Pasteles and Mexican Tamales had a Baby Hermoso/Hermosa! Ha ha *Huge Chunks of Chicken, Beef y Pork with a Slice of Potato y Carrot*
2. Friendly staff.
3. Outdoor Seating is Available.
4. Tasty Dessert, Guava & Cheese Pastry (Empanada de Cambray)
Tip To ReHeat It Up After Placing it in the Freezer:
1. Remove the Aluminum Foil without cutting the string.
2. Rinse under Cold Water to remove any Residue.
3. Wrap the Tamale with the String.
4. Submerge it in water leaving the Top expose so it wont flip on its own.
5. Create a Broth by adding Fresh Garlic, Oregano, and Onion into the pot to enhance the flavors. Avoid adding Salt.
6. Boil with Medium High Flame for 15 Minutes then Flip and Boil for 15 Minutes. Bam Y Listo! Ha ha
Excellent Columbian food...highly recommend!
Surely a place worth trying, the food is great and fresh, the cost is affordable and it is regularly well kept here. Highly recommended.
Service is quick food is authentic. Reminds me of Colombian fast food. Empanadas, yummy cheese bread, and other options. Lemonaid was made fresh on spot.
Have the best pan de bono ever tried. So delicious as many other items. I haven't been there but we asked for delivery. Everything was really good!