+ Add Restaurant

Hannah Fun Chinese Restaurant

(5 Reviews)
6619 Bergenline Ave, West New York, NJ 07093, USA

Hannah Fun Chinese Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . The business is located in 6619 Bergenline Ave, West New York, NJ 07093, USA. Their telephone number is +1 201-295-3222.
Report Incorrect Data Write a Review

Contacts

Category: Restaurant,
Address: 6619 Bergenline Ave, West New York, NJ 07093, USA
Zip code: 07093
Phone: (201) 295-3222
Website: http://www.hannahfunchinese.com/
Opening hours (Edit)
Monday:11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Tuesday:11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Wednesday:11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Thursday:11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Friday:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Saturday:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Sunday:12:00 – 11:00 PM

Location & routing

Hannah Fun Chinese Restaurant is located in Hudson County of New Jersey state. On the street of Bergenline Avenue and street number is 6619. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (201) 295-3222. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Hannah Fun Chinese Restaurant quickly are 40.7939804 ,-74.0127615

Google Map - Get Directions

Customer Ratings and Reviews

  • Jenny Jimenez from Google my business

    (September 10, 2018, 1:03 am)

    When it's good, it's great. But when it's bad, it's a waste. However, it is one of the best Chinese restaurant in the area! Always ordered shrimp broccoli w/ fried rice.

  • Luis Bermudez from Google my business

    (September 10, 2018, 1:02 am)

    There's a 95 % chance you'll have great food but theres a 5 % chance you won't. It still beats beats all others around area.

  • Melina Nunez from Google my business

    (August 10, 2018, 11:25 pm)

    Amazing Went Off Of The Reviews And You Guys Definitely Did Not Disappoint. Price to Perfection

  • Greydon Kingsley from Google my business

    (August 4, 2018, 11:09 pm)

    Fast and free delivery, good prices, really tasty dumplings and they included a free soda without even asking.

  • Ileana Vidal from Google my business

    (June 7, 2018, 4:44 pm)

    This really is the best Chinese food in town. The food is amazing and great delivery service. Finally A place where the meat and rice are both delicious and satisfies the craving!

Write a Review

Photos of Hannah Fun Chinese Restaurant

Submit a review for Hannah Fun Chinese Restaurant

Your rating *
Your review (Be as detailed as possible) *
(100 Character minimum)

Tips for writing a great review:
  1. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided.
  2. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business.
  3. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way.

Related Searches