|Address:||717 Lafayette Ave, Hawthorne, NJ 07506, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Monday:||10:00 AM – 9:15 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM – 9:15 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM – 9:15 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM – 9:15 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM – 9:15 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM – 9:15 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM – 9:15 PM|
The phone number for Tastee Pizza is (973) 427-9655.
Tastee Pizza is located at 717 Lafayette Ave, Hawthorne, NJ 07506, USA
Tastee Pizza is open:
Monday:10:00 AM – 9:15 PM
Tuesday:10:00 AM – 9:15 PM
Wednesday:10:00 AM – 9:15 PM
Thursday:10:00 AM – 9:15 PM
Friday:10:00 AM – 9:15 PM
Saturday:10:00 AM – 9:15 PM
Sunday:10:00 AM – 9:15 PM
Here I will outline the good and bad about Tastee Pizza...
-Fantastic Food (they use good ingredients), as you can tell when you bite into one of their sandwiches, salads, or pizza.
- Great People working there (the men and the women that work there are very friendly and willing to strike up a conversation as long as they aren't too busy, genuinely very nice counter girls/women that make you happy to bring your business to the establishment)
- The owner.... very nice dude, works hard, is very involved with the process of making pizzas, and overseeing the operation (he does so in a way that the employees there are comfortable and every time I have been in there he has been very kind to employees and guests alike.) Situations like this are a make or break on where I personally prefer to dine and spend money @!
- Back to the food, the chicken cutlet and fresh mozzarella sandwich is to die for, get a little balsamic on there and it is a true, fresh delight (also, if you say light balsamic, they actually put on light balsamic, not too little, not too much, unlike other places that will remain un-named)
- They have great drinks, not a super massive selection, but if you are looking for something, if they don't have that exact thing they will have something that will most likely satisfy your thirst.
- NOTHING! In my opinion, this is a great local pizzeria, and having this place in my town is a true treat, and a go to when I am feeling hungry, you really can never go wrong, I've never had a BAD MEAL!
*For this post, and for all future posts, I would like to outline that this establishment has not asked me to write this review, nor would I if any did, I write my reviews from the heart, and am as honest as possible in writing them!*
Thank you Tastee Pizza for time and time again being solid and consistent, I appreciate all of you there and look forward to ordering some takeout soon!
Always great food and great service. I have been going here for many years and I hope to continue to go there for many more years.
A family restaurant, great food. Very homey atmosphere.
My son loves to come here. It's a nice small place where you feel comfortable to enjoy your pizza. Slices are big and delicious. Friendly staff and fast service.
On my way home, I stopped in to try a plain slice of their pizza and some garlic knots. The pizza definitely needed more sauce on it, especially for $2.25!!! Had I known the price before, my fault for not asking, I would've walked right out. Garlic knots were pretty standard, nothing spectacular. Sorry to say I won't be back.