|4321 22nd St, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
I highly recommend this place! Here are a few reasons why:
1. Dr. Boris is very good about meeting his patient's needs; he checks in regularly about how the patient is feeling and adjusts the treatment accordingly.
2. I came in with my back starting to feel uncomfortable and after being treated Dr. Boris, the discomfort disappeared and has not come back again (it has been almost a year since my treatment).
3. He is good at teaching you preventative exercises that you can practice at home to correct your posture and pain. For example, he showed me how i should be sitting at my computer and the angle at which my head should be while looking at the screen. Simple techniques like these help prevent discomfort in the neck and back while sitting on the computer for a long period of time.
4. Dr. Boris has a passion for his work; after going to a conference, he started incorporating some of the new techniques he learned into my adjustments. Such techniques clearly showcased which part of my body was stronger and how we needed to adjust treatments to strengthen the weaker side. Furthermore, he takes time to answer questions and does not come off rushed or hurried.
5. Dr. Boris and his staff are quite pleasant and easy to work with. He is dedicated to helping people live better, healthy lives.
Hope this helps!