+ Add Restaurant

Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits

(5 Reviews)
4621 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610, USA

Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, Meal takeaway, . The business is located in 4621 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610, USA. Their telephone number is +1 919-231-9028.
Report Incorrect Data Write a Review

Contacts

Category: Restaurant, Meal takeaway,
Address: 4621 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610, USA
Zip code: 27610
Phone: (919) 231-9028
Website: https://locations.bojangles.com/nc/raleigh/4621-new-bern-avenue.html
Opening hours (Edit)
Monday:5:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Tuesday:5:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Wednesday:5:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Thursday:5:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Friday:5:30 AM – 12:00 AM
Saturday:5:30 AM – 12:00 AM
Sunday:5:30 AM – 11:00 PM

Location & routing

Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits is located in Wake County of North Carolina state. On the street of New Bern Avenue and street number is 4621. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (919) 231-9028. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits quickly are 35.7986625 ,-78.5579163

Google Map - Get Directions

Customer Ratings and Reviews

  • Finyol Lanthres on Google

    (June 26, 2019, 4:33 pm)

    Fast and exactly what I ordered 99% of the time, the other 1% they were helpful in getting things right.

  • Ceant'e Pope on Google

    (June 24, 2019, 1:23 pm)

    A North Carolina Classic.. A way to spice up your day... Good and Fast, Hot and Ready loved by the entire family

  • Jerry Cummings on Google

    (June 14, 2019, 8:41 am)

    Hit or miss on quality. Staff can be a bit rude. Cleanliness is very questionable. This location can't make good tea.

  • Nikya Yates on Google

    (May 26, 2019, 11:46 pm)

    India was very disrespectful towards me she kept rolling her eyes at me and huffing and puffing..... Then Melissa who was in charge of drinks was also disrespectful and not helpful, I told her my sweet tea wasn't and she told me she was pretty sure it was because she used the sweet tea container. I can't remember the gentlemans name but he was the only helpful and respectful one of the three.

  • Bear Shutt on Google

    (May 20, 2019, 12:22 am)

    Felt unsafe. A Employee was Cussing out Staff, takes off his shirt, talking about whooping someone's A- -. He came back two more times, coming in threatening staff. Police should of been called after the 1st time. We were a party of 4. Glad we all had our Concealed Weapons with us. Also Grateful nothing transpired.

Write a Review

Photos of Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits

Submit a review for Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits

Your rating *
Your review (Be as detailed as possible) *
(100 Character minimum)

Tips for writing a great review:
  1. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided.
  2. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business.
  3. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way.

Related Searches