|Address:||512 Paterson Plank Rd, Jersey City, NJ 07307, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Monday:||12:00 PM – 2:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 PM – 2:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 PM – 2:00 AM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM – 2:00 AM|
|Friday:||12:00 PM – 2:00 AM|
|Saturday:||12:00 PM – 3:00 AM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM – 2:00 AM|
512 Quantum Sound is located in Hudson County of New Jersey state. On the street of Paterson Plank Road and street number is 512. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (201) 936-8341. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find 512 Quantum Sound quickly are 40.7550852 ,-74.0434879
Really like this place and ambiance! The sangria buckets prepared by Mike are a MUST!! Great music and food!
Waitress was awesome, food was delicious, atmosphere was great. Drinks nice and strong not watered down. I had a blast. I will visit again.
1. Quantum Seafood Tower's Oysters and Clams was Fresh.
2. Quantum Seafood Tower's Shrimp was Flavorful.
3. Quantum Seafood Tower's Cocktail Sauce was Super Flavorful with a Light Kick.
4. Steak was Huge and Cooked Well.
5. Fried Onions was Warm and Crispy.
6. Scalloped Potatoes was Flavorful and Hearty.
7. Irish Fries was good. I LOVE the Seasoned Sour Cream sauce, very Flavorful.
8. Shrimp and Chorizo Skewer was Deelicious!
9. The Best Shrimp Cocktail in Jersey City so far. Flavorful and with a nice spicy kick!
10. The Best Rotisserie Chicken in Jersey City. Nice spicy sauce smothered over it!
11. Mash Potatoes was delicious.
12. Strong Cocktails.
13. Friendly Staff.
14. Outdoor Seating.
15. Music from the 80's to Today, Hip Hop, RnB, Pop and Latin Music. Loved the Selections!! It's like All The Club Hits
1. The Steak needs more Flavor.
2. String Beans was Cooked Well yet it was on the acidic/tangy side.
3. Fried Calamari needs more Flavor.
Beautiful lounge\sportsbar\restaurant with impressive menu and design. Music was great mix of latin, pop and hip hop. Drinks we had a pina colada and a passion fruit mojito, both were excellent. Appetizers we had were garlic shrimp 3/5, honey bbq chicken wings 4/5, shrimp ceviche 3/5 and quesadillas 4/5. We sat outside on the sidewalk and service was attentive and quick. Friendly security. Location near Jersey City & Union City border, easy street parking and convenient off the RT 3 and 1&9 exits. We will be returning.