Meadowlark Restaurant is located in Montgomery County of Ohio state. On the street of Far Hills Avenue and street number is 5531. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (937) 434-4750. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Meadowlark Restaurant quickly are 39.6662973 ,-84.1630995
|Address:||5531 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH 45429, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Tuesday:||11:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Thursday:||11:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Friday:||11:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
We had a great late lunch today! Early Mother’s Day Lunch with my Mom, Daughter, & Husband. The food is always amazing and the service is Top Notch! I tried the brisket tacos, Wow! They were amazing! My daughter & Mom got their favorite, ‘Pasta Carbonara’ and my husband got the Lark burger over a Cesar Salad. Our server ‘VINCENT’ was awesome! He was knowledgeable of the menu, friendly, great smile and overall just great service! I highly recommend Meadowlark to anyone looking for quality food & service. Support local Small business! ❤️
You must try the shrimp and grits. It was the singular best thing I have ever eaten. Service pleasant and efficient . Atmosphere calm and comfortable. We went to the Sunday brunch. The prices were very reasonable. Immensely enjoyable.
Food was very good with eclectic menu. Service alright, nothing extra, no asking about drink refills. Staff seemed to have favorites and talked at length with those customers and my party wasn't regulars and guess what ...not sure we want to be.
The ambience is warm and comfortable. From what I seen on their website containing gorgeous dishes of variety foods right from the scratch. Definitely will bring my family there for dinner.
• Great service, delicious food, stiff original drinks, plenty of space, inconspicuous location
• The service staff was on point. Our waiter was very attentive, came at the right times and at an appropriate frequency, not like we had to hunt him down nor did he interrupt our meal many times. He didn't write anything down, but didn't forget anything and didn't bring anything wrong, so kudos.
• Food was amazing and very tasty. We came at around 4 on Saturday for the lunch menu, which is way more affordable. We split the egg salad sandwich to start, no doubt the best one I've had. Wife then had the enchilada, an interesting vegetarian option. Burger was juicy, yet tasted light and not greasy.
• Drinks were original and well made, nice and stiff.
• Location is very inconspicuous, had we not had the GPS on, we would for sure miss it.