|Address:||1111 E Main St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Monday:||7:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Manna Cafe is located in Virginia state. On the street of East Main Street and street number is 1111. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (804) 644-1082.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Manna Cafe quickly are 37.5365546 ,-77.4349088
I have had every sandwich, sub, and wrap on the Manna Cafe menu. I did this in four months and spent roughly $350 on 40 lunches. It was a delicious and satisfying lunch food adventure. The place may not get the credit it deserves for serving superb lunches to the downtown area.
Tips for Beginners:
- Location! It’s in the corner of the main lobby floor in the Bank of America building. East Cary Street side, next to the escalators.
- If Bulgogi is on the specials menu for the day. There is likely no Steak & Cheese available. Always check the specials board for notices.
- The egg salad is heavily mayonnaised. Beware. Nevertheless, still a good flavor.
- The Veggie Wrap was better than I expected. Quite refreshing and filling.
- For the amount of food and value, getting the box lunch is the best deal in Shockoe Bottom. You can box-lunch any sandwich, sub, or wrap option. It comes with chips, a cookie, and can soda.
They don’t just serve sandwiches, you can also get soups, salad and snacks! The turkey chili is a spicy, heart-warming cup of joy. The place seems targeted for the downtown workforce, but anyone is welcome to grab some good eats.
So .... this place is a bit odd to understand. But in a good way. The main stock in trade appears to be sandwiches. But they have no cooking hood and do stuff on hot plates. I have had the sandwiches and they are superb. In addition, they do offer these incredible heated kegs of the most tremendous soups. Turkey rice, chicken noodle, chicken pot pie, chili...to die for! I don’t know if its pre prepared or what? But the best soup in perhaps all of the world! Thank you for your exceptional work Manna people.
Great sandwiches! Great people!
Manna Cafe is a hidden gem, found in the back of the bank of America building. They make sandwiches using Boars head products and fresh bread and wraps, and have a boxed lunch offering that is a very good value.
Right next to the cafe is a large seating area that is an excellent place to take your lunch and sit for a moment. great to take friends for a lunch-time chat, and excellent to have a working lunch with staff or colleagues.
Nice, family-run business that serves a very good sandwich.